The previous version was pretty good before, but now its borderline fantastic. Taller keys drastically increase one’s typing accuracy while being accompanied by a pleasant sound with each key press. The auto correction and suggestions combined with the new swipe-to-text implementation makes this keyboard fun to use. If your device is capable of upgrading to the Windows 8.1 developers preview, I highly recommend doing so. It’ll give you that new phone feeling that’ll put a smile on your face every time.Continue Reading...
Browse: Home » Windows Phone Developers Preview
Easy Ways to Use a Huge Smartphone Screen One-Handed
You Might Like These Too
- 2 years agoFenSens Smart Wireless Parking Sensor Review: Parking Becomes A Pleasure
- 3 years agoEasy Ways to Use Huge Smartphone Screens One-Handed
- 3 years agoBreaking Down the Features of Google Maps
- 4 years agoWhat is Google Voice and What is the Big Deal?
- 5 years agoGet More Space for Google Drive, For Free
- 6 years agoFree Weekly Album: Mötley Crüe - Greatest Hits