[Dropcaps] As features phones became a thing of the past and smartphones began to emerge, so did the presence of slide out keyboards. Aside from the annual, sometimes semiannual, release of Motorola’s Droid there are very few Android smartphones that have physical QWERTY keyboards. The shift towards all touch controls combined with surprisingly accurate capacitiveContinue Reading...
Browse: Home » settings
Easy Ways to Use a Huge Smartphone Screen One-Handed
You Might Like These Too
- 2 years agoEasy Ways to Use Huge Smartphone Screens One-Handed
- 6 years agoA BBQ Isn't a BBQ Without These Smartphone Tips
- 6 years agoThe Solution to "I Lost My Phone Last Night”
- 7 years agoOrganize Your Business & Personal Lives: Smartphones Make it Possible
- 7 years agoAndroid Jelly Bean Keyboard Secrets...Get it for Ice Cream Sandwich Too!
- 7 years agoElection Results Are In: The iPhone 5's New Features Aren't So New