It’s well known that smartphones use location based data in order to communicate important information to the user such as the weather and to keep track of miles ran. However, this data cannot be collected without consent from the user so that one’s privacy does not become violated. Here’s how to view that data, as well as how to disable it.Continue Reading...
Browse: Home » location
Easy Ways to Use a Huge Smartphone Screen One-Handed
- 2 months agoAT&T's New Unlimited Deals Will Satisfy Your Binge Watching Sessions
- 4 months agoEasy Ways to Use Huge Smartphones Screen One-Handed
- 12 months agoHTC Perk Points Set to Expire
- 1 year agoAT&T Deal On Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+
- 1 year agoVerizon Wireless Deal On Samsung Galaxy S8