As I mentioned in my last article, after a painfully long wait, I finally received my Nexus 4. Not more than four hours after picking it up from the T-Mobile store, I rooted the beautifully shinning voice and made a backup. After that it was time to put a custom ROM on. “Why a custom ROM you ask?” This is why:Continue Reading...
Browse: Home » guide
Easy Ways to Use a Huge Smartphone Screen One-Handed
You Might Like These Too
- 1 year agoFenSens Smart Wireless Parking Sensor Review: Parking Becomes A Pleasure
- 2 years agoEasy Ways to Use Huge Smartphone Screens One-Handed
- 3 years agoHTC Perk Points Set to Expire
- 3 years agoBreaking Down the Features of Google Maps
- 3 years agoAT&T Deal On Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+
- 3 years agoWhat is Google Voice and What is the Big Deal?