- Everything Data 450 $69.99
- 450 Anytime Minutes Included
- Nationwide Long Distance Included
- America – Roaming Included
- Unlimited Any Mobile, Anytime
- Unlimited SMS Text Messaging
- Unlimited Picture Mail
- Unlimited Data Usage
- GPS Navigation
- Sprint Data Essentials Pack
- Nights: M-TH 7pm-7am Wknd: F 7pm-M 7am
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
- Three-Way Calling
Premium Data Add-on Charge for All Smartphones
Effective 1/30/11, all current and future 3G and 3G/4G smartphone activations will require the $10/month Premium Data Add-on charge. This allows Sprint to continue to offer simple and affordable unlimited data plans for our smartphone customers, while maintaining a wireless network able to meet the growing appetite for mobile data.
Complete details are included in the Premium Data Add-on Charge Launch Guide found on ISC > Quick Links > Premium Data Add-on Charge.
The Premium Data Add-on charge applies to:
- All smartphones operating on the CDMA, iDEN and 4G networks.
- A smartphone is defined as a device that supports a robust operating system including: Android, BlackBerry, Instinct, Palm and Windows Mobile.
- All customers activating a new line or upgrading/swapping existing lines (consumer, IL, and most CL customers).
The Premium Data Add-on charge does NOT apply to:
- S&R exchanges (warranty or insurance events)
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee devices exchanges for handsets activated 1/1/11 to 1/29/11
- Existing smartphone customers will remain on their current rate plan, until they upgrade, perform an ESN swap or activate a new smartphone
- Existing Seasonal Standby customers prior to 1/30/11
Special priced CL customers tied to a Corp ID