It looks like Firefox, uses parts of Firefox, uses all of your add-ons that you already have installed on Firefox…but it’s not Firefox. It’s called The Pale Moon Project. Pale Moon is “custom-built and optimized Firefox browsers for Windows Operating Systems (pale moon project homepage).” The site also claims that the browser is 25% faster than Firefox. Now I LOVE my Firefox and didn’t want to get rid of it, which is why I haven’t switched to Google Chrome. After installing Pale Moon I did experience a noticeable speed increase in the loading of web pages. The browser looks exactly like my Firefox browser, including all 40+ add-ons I had installed in it. However, my favorite improvement that I have found revolves around playing videos (especially Flash videos). I’m not the only Firefox user who has experienced Flash videos stuttering every 3 seconds or so. It even happens to those with an absurd amount memory. When playing Flash videos on Pale Moon I experience little to skipping in Flash videos and they also load faster. For those of you who don’t want to part with Firefox, I highly recommend that you give Pale Moon a try. After installing it yesterday, I don’t even open Firefox anymore.
Browse: Home » An Improved Firefox Browser?
Easy Ways to Use a Huge Smartphone Screen One-Handed
You Might Like These Too
- 2 years agoAT&T's New Unlimited Deals Will Satisfy Your Binge Watching Sessions
- 3 years agoAT&T Deal On Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+
- 3 years agoVerizon Wireless Deal On Samsung Galaxy S8
- 3 years ago3GB Data, Unlimited Talk & Text for $40/ Month
- 4 years agoGet $100 off the New HTC 10 Sale Price
- 4 years agoThinking About a New Carrier? Now May Be the Perfect Time to Switch